The Full Sheet Handmade Paper Swap, organized by Genevieve Lapp, is a paper exchange meant to serve as a papermaking resource and source of inspiration for years to come. To participate, here's what you need to do:
- Make handmade paper in size A4, B5, D4, or US letter size. Please no glitter
- Send 11 sheets to the organizer postmarked by December 1, 2021. Write the fiber used and your name on each sheet. Include one copy of your recipe along with your name, email address, and return address.
- Send in fee. Pay what you can. Requested contribution is US$10 (if you live in the US) or US$30 (everywhere else). This can be a check or money order or PayPal (firstname.lastname@example.org; please choose the ”send money to friend” option). If you know that the US Postal Service does not reliably get mail to your country, please contact me and we will work out another shipment method.
Mail To: Genevieve Lapp, 3521 Zinran Ave S, Saint Louis Park, MN, 55426
What You’ll Get Back:
- 10 randomly selected sheets of handmade paper housed in some enclosure of the organizer’s making, postmarked back to you by January 15, 2022.
- Scanned images of all submitted papers along with recipes, uploaded to Instagram @handmadePaperExchange.
And a Bonus!
- All participants will be entered in a random drawing to win a full set of all papers submitted. The winner will be announced on New Year’s Day on the Instagram page
If you have any questions, email them to Genevieve at email@example.com!